In the Lotus Sutra, the Buddha announced the prophecy of enlightenment for his numerous disciples, the Sangha that has been diligently practising mindfulness to bring themselves and others love, joy and peace. In the Wonderful Lotus Sangha, we adopt the mindfulness practice introduced by zen master Thich Nhat Hanh (Thay) to water the seeds of love, joy and peace for ourselves and others.
在妙法蓮華經裡,佛陀授記他僧團裡的眾多弟子,因為通過不斷努力的持戒修行,為自己和其他眾生帶來愛、喜悅與和平,他們都將會修成正果在未來成佛。但願在北京妙蓮華的同修和朋友們,通過一行禪師推廣的正念修行,給自己和他人灌溉愛、喜悅與和平的種子。 

2009年1月11日星期日

1月11日的團練主題 Practice theme on 11 Jan

北京今天非常寒冷,但是天空一片蔚藍,十分美麗。在我們靜坐的時刻,風在舞動咆哮。感謝這陣陣寒風,把塵土和污染刮走,讓美妙的藍天顯現。
It's a very cold day in Beijing but the sky is clear and blue.  Our meditation is accompanied by strong howls of the wind.  We are grateful for the wind as it clears away the dust and pollution so that the wonderful blue sky is revealed to us. 

今天我們回到正念的基本功,這個練習雖然很簡單,卻很有效地幫助我們身心得到平靜和滋潤。如常地,我們從回到自己的呼吸開始:
Today we go back to a basic mindfulness meditation to nourish and calm our body and mind. As usual, we start by returning to our breathing:

Breathing in, I know that I am breathing in.                 吸氣,我知道自己在吸氣。
Breathing out, I know that I am breathing out.            呼氣,我知道自己在呼氣。

然後,我們就跟隨著梅村裡最受歡迎的歌的歌詞來冥想。
Then we follow the lyrics of our all time favourite Plum Village song for the rest of our guided meditation.

Breathing in,  I see myself as a blooming flower.          吸氣,我看見自己是綻放的鮮花。
Breathing out, I feel fresh.                                                 呼氣,我感覺很清新。

Breathing in, I see myself as a mountain.                       吸氣,我看見自己是一座高山。
Breathing out, I feel solid.                                                 呼氣,我感到很穩固。

Breathing in, I see myself as still water in the lake.     吸氣,我看見自己是平靜的湖水。
Breathing out, I reflect all that is.                                    呼氣,我如實的反照著事物。

Breathing in, I see myself as space.                                 吸氣,我看見自己是空間。
Breathing out, I am free.                                                    呼氣,我感到自由自在。

當我們從網上尋找資源的時候,無意中發現了這段名為“吸氣,呼氣”的視頻,這不是我們平常唱的那首歌,但也同樣美妙動聽,請大家欣賞!
While searching for resources from the web, we discovered this beautiful meditation video named "Breathing in, breathing out".  It is not the same breathing in, breathing out that we sing but the music is as wonderful.  Enjoy!

1 条评论:

  1. Thank you for sharing this inspiration, and thank you also for the link - the music is wonderful, as you said!

    I hope you all are enjoying a peaceful Sunday in BJ - wish I could join you...

    Best wishes,
    Kris

    回复删除